Bridges and Developmental Evaluation 101
Children's Services Council of Palm Beach County
Track One: Direct Services
This workshop presents an overview of the Bridges, a place-based initiative. The importance of data and its connection to the overall Bridges’ strategy and evaluation will be discussed. The critical connection between Bridges’ staff and the evaluation process will also be covered.
At the conclusion of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the mission and purpose of Bridges
- Define a place-based initiative and identify noteworthy programs
- Identify and explain the core functions of Bridges
- Articulate the importance of data collection
- Differentiate between developmental and traditional evaluation
- Identify their role in developmental evaluation
This course is currently unavailable at this time. Please contact CSC for upcoming course schedules.