PROGRAM DIRECTOR (Center for Family Services of Palm Beach County)
Source: Center for Family Services of Palm Beach County
Date: July 28, 2017
Center For Family Services of Palm Beach County is seeking to hire a Program Director to provide clinical oversight and supervision to one of our Children’s Services Council funded programs, Prenatal Plus.
· A Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in mental health counseling, social work, marriage
and family therapy, psychology or related social service field required. Doctoral degree preferred (Psy.D.,
Ph.D., or Ed.D.)
· Clinical license (LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, or licensed psychologist) with at least 5 years post licensure in the State
of Florida required
· At least 6 years in social services, including 3 years in management/supervision
· Experience with program development, inter-agency collaboration, personnel management and budget control
· Must have a strong background in clinical assessment of children and families
· Minimum of 5 years therapeutic experience with at-risk populations
· Minimum of 3 years of experience providing reflective clinical supervision
· Knowledge and experience in maternal child health, Touchpoints and home visiting fields required
· Infant Mental Health Specialist with certification in infant mental health services preferred
· Experience providing Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and therapeutic trauma services in general
The Center For Family Services does not discriminate in any employment opportunities or practices or on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, marital status, familial status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please send resume to Barbara Hernandez at email@example.com.