Application Closing Date:
Full time, 40 hours
The Outpatient Therapist is responsible for providing medically necessary mental health services to identified children and their families in the outpatient office, client homes, at schools and/or other safe community settings depending on the family’s choice and needs.
- Provide screening, ongoing assessment, treatment planning, treatment plan reviews, treatment plan addendum, completion of outcome measures (CFARS, MHOS, etc.) and other required activities
- Provide individual, family, and/or group therapy to children and families in adherence with the treatment plan
- Provide crisis intervention and on call support as required or scheduled
- Integrate therapeutic interventions such as assistance with anger management, problem resolution, social interaction, social skills, coping skills, etc.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy or the equivalent from an accredited university or college in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, or related human service
- Minimum of 2 years experience with children with serious emotional disturbances, trauma, and abuse/neglect issues.
- Registered Intern with the state of Florida, Licensed preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel locally; work a flexible schedule, which includes evenings and possibly weekends, and to work in a school and home-based environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills with computer knowledge.
Employees interested in a transfer or promotional opportunity must complete a Request for Transfer Form (available in HR Outlook CPG Public Folders or from your supervisor). Obtain your supervisor’s approval and then submit the completed form to HR.
External applicants may submit their resume via email to Human Resources at CPGJobs@gocpg.org or via fax to 561-727-1056.
CPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace.