Application Closing Date:
Part time, 12 hours per week.
Pahokee, Riviera Beach, & Belle Glade
Staff will provide safe and engaging atmosphere for youth while their guardians are in a Bridges-related parent activity. Staff will actively engage the youth, utilize age-appropriate activities, and implement an appropriate behavior management approach that encourages responsibility and social competencies in a non-punitive manner.
- Consistently follows the program schedule and guidelines, preparing age appropriate activities as evidenced by lesson plans.
- Establishes a rapport with youth through consistency, respect and compassion while maintaining professional boundaries.
- Directly supervises assigned children at all times for safety, positioning self in close proximity of children and keeps children in visual field.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Experience working with children and youth programs
- Teacher certification and/or 40 hour CDA preferred.
- Successful completion of Child Care First aid/CPR within 3 months of appointment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally
Employees interested in a transfer or promotional opportunity must complete a Request for Transfer Form (available in HR Outlook CPG Public Folders or from your supervisor). Obtain your supervisor’s approval and then submit the completed form to HR.
External applicants may submit their resume via email to Human Resources at CPGJobs@gocpg.org or via fax to 561-727-1056.
CPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace.