Application Closing Date:
Part time, on call
West Palm Beach
Supportive Housing- Partners For Change
Responsible for the daily monitoring and supervision of facility residents. Ensures safety and compliance with Program policies and guidelines. Coordinates activities, meals and various residential support services, including life skills education, participation in groups, and recreational outings. Promotes healthy therapeutic living environment. Acts as a positive role model.
- Initiate room inspections and random spot checks
- Complete Daily Report, Activities Log, Maintenance Checklist, and other documentation as required.
- Report residents' progress or problems to clinical treatment team.
- Model and maintain appropriate therapeutic boundaries
- Transport residents to off-site appointments
- High School diploma or GED;
- Ability to communicate effectively and to respond to emergency situations effectively (resident issues, medical, psychiatric, security, facility, weather, etc.);
- Mmust possess a valid FL driver’s license and pass motor vehicle background check to be considered for position.
- Knowledge of substance abuse/mental illness and a basic knowledge of recovery principals preferred.
Employees interested in a transfer or promotional opportunity must complete a Request for Transfer Form (available in HR Outlook CPG Public Folders or from your supervisor). Obtain your supervisor’s approval and then submit the completed form to HR.
External applicants may submit their resume via email to Human Resources at CPGJobs@gocpg.org or via fax to 561-727-1056.
CPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace.