Application Closing Date:
Full time, 40 hours
Bridges, Community Services
The Site Administrator will be responsible for the overall administrative support for the Bridges site: oversight and coordination of space; scheduling of events, activities and workshops; collection and entry of data; and will provide meeting support (agendas, meeting set-up, and minutes).
- Maintains the oversight and facilitation of program space including coordination of space and effective delivery of work orders
- Coordinates data collection among staff, service partners and co-locating programs as directed
- Consistent marketing of programs and partners at Bridges site
- Consistently collaborates with team members, sharing ideas and workload openly and following through with agreed upon tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred of equivalent years experience in related skills
- Min 2 years experience in related responsibilities
- Flexible in work hours including some evenings and some Saturdays
- Bi-lingual required for: Lake Worth and Belle Glade
- Possess effective computer skills & communication skills w/ a focus on customer service
Employees interested in a transfer or promotional opportunity must complete a Request for Transfer Form (available in HR Outlook CPG Public Folders or from your supervisor). Obtain your supervisor’s approval and then submit the completed form to HR.
External applicants may submit their resume via email to Human Resources at CPGJobs@gocpg.org or via fax to 561-727-1056.
CPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace.