Congratulations on your pregnancy! Having a baby is exciting, and a little scary. We’re here to help so you, your family and your baby get off to the best start possible.
We offer a range of services for expecting families – from access to early, consistent medical care to nutrition support, breastfeeding help, childbirth education, counseling and nurse home-visiting.
Our goal is to ensure you and your baby are both healthy, even if you may be facing physical, emotional or economic challenges.
To get started you can …
- Call our EveryParent Infoline at 888-634-7900.
- Call our prenatal entry agency, Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition of Palm Beach County, at 561-623-2800 or visit Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition of Palm Beach County online by clicking here.
- Visit one of our BRIDGES sites in your neighborhood. We support 10 sites across Palm Beach County. To find a BRIDGES location near you, call 561-740-7017 or check out BRIDGES online by clicking here.
More Parenting Resources – At Your Fingertips
Check Out the EveryParent App & Website
The EveryParent Campaign offers those parenting in Palm Beach County a unique, local resource full of tips, info and spot-on advice personalized for your family.
The EveryParent website allows you to …
- Learn about what to expect as your child grows.
- Get advice from local experts.
- Find answers to parenting questions and programs that can help.
The EveryParent apps (available for Android and Apple (iOS) devices) allows you to …
- Stay one step ahead of key moments in your child’s life.
- Get notifications from local experts to help make parenting easier.
- Save priceless memories to your child’s digital timeline.