Every child grows at his or her own pace.
But as a parent or caregiver, you may have specific questions or concerns about your child’s growth and development. Or you may be in need of quality child care while you work. We can help!
If you have a child under age 6 and are unsure whether your child is reaching developmental milestones, you can …
- Call our EveryParent Infoline at 888-634-7900.
- Call 2-1-1 and ask for Help Me Grow. Developmental Specialists are there to answer questions and provide connections to local resources.
- Call HomeSafe, our entry agency, and request a free child development screening and assessment at 561-383-9880. A child development specialist can come out to your home, assess your child and, if need be, refer you to local services (like speech or behavioral therapy, early education programs and more) at no cost to you. You can also visit HomeSafe online by clicking here.
If you need assistance paying for child care, we may be able to help. We fund child care scholarships through the Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County (ELC).
To see whether your family is eligible, you can …
Keeping your baby or young child safe from preventable injuries can be a challenge. We’re here to help. We support safe sleep initiatives as well as the Drowning Prevention Coalition of Palm Beach County and Safe Kids Palm Beach County, which provides information, trainings, car seat checks, helmet fittings and more.
If you need a crib or safe place for your baby to sleep, you can …
For information about free or low-cost swim lessons, you can …
- Call the Drowning Prevention Coalition at 561-616-7068 or visit Drowning Prevention Coalition online by clicking here.
For information about car seat checks, helmet fittings and more, you can …
More Parenting Resources – At Your Fingertips
Check Out the EveryParent App & Website
The EveryParent Campaign offers those parenting in Palm Beach County a unique, local resource full of tips, info and spot-on advice personalized for your family.
The EveryParent website allows you to …
- Learn about what to expect as your child grows.
- Get advice from local experts.
- Find answers to parenting questions and programs that can help.
The EveryParent apps (available for Android and Apple (iOS) devices) allows you to …
- Stay one step ahead of key moments in your child’s life.
- Get notifications from local experts to help make parenting easier.
- Save priceless memories to your child’s digital timeline.