Once your child is school-aged, parenting demands can change.
We may be able to help with finding afterschool care while you work, finding affordable summer programs or managing challenging parent-child relationships.
We fund scholarships for afterschool programs throughout the county. We also support Prime Time Palm Beach County – which ensures quality and provides enrichment programs, like STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math), at afterschool sites across Palm Beach County. And we partner with Palm Beach County’s Youth Services Department to offer Summer Camp Scholarships each year.
To see if your family is eligible for an aftercare scholarship, you can …
For more information about Summer Camp Scholarships, you can …
For information about managing challenging behavior, educational challenges or our Positive Parenting Program (Triple P), you can …
- Call our EveryParent Infoline at 888-634-7900.
- Visit one of our BRIDGES sites in your neighborhood. We support 10 sites across Palm Beach County. To find a BRIDGES location near you, click here.
- Call the 2-1-1 Helpline and ask for Help Me Grow.
- Call Community Partners at 561-841-3500 or Center for Family Services at 561-616-1222 to learn more about Triple P, the Positive Parenting Program, which offers free parenting seminars, groups and one-on-one sessions.
More Parenting Resources – At Your Fingertips
Check Out the EveryParent App & Website
The EveryParent Campaign offers those parenting in Palm Beach County a unique, local resource full of tips, info and spot-on advice personalized for your family.
The EveryParent website allows you to …
- Learn about what to expect as your child grows.
- Get advice from local experts.
- Find answers to parenting questions and programs that can help.
The EveryParent apps (available for Android and Apple (iOS) devices) allows you to …
- Stay one step ahead of key moments in your child’s life.
- Get notifications from local experts to help make parenting easier.
- Save priceless memories to your child’s digital timeline.