Just because your children are older doesn’t mean raising them gets any easier. We’re here to help.
We support parenting programs, teen clubs, mentoring initiatives, juvenile legal services and substance abuse prevention, and more!
For access to our Positive Parenting Program, which offers free parenting seminars, groups and one-on-one sessions for practical strategies to address issues facing teens, you can …
- Call Community Partners at 561-841-3500 or Center for Family Services at 561-616-1222
- Visit one of our BRIDGES sites in your neighborhood. We support 10 sites across Palm Beach County. To find a BRIDGES location near you, call 561-740-7017 or check out BRIDGES online by clicking here.
For information about Wyman’s Teen Outreach Program (TOP) clubs, which build teens’ educational success, life and leadership skills, and healthy behaviors and relationships, you can …
Call Children’s Home Society at 561-868-4300 or visit Children’s Home Society online by clicking here.
Call Community Partners at 561-841-3500 or visit Community Partners online by clicking here.
Call Urban League of Palm Beach County at 561-833-1461 ext. 3039 or visit Urban League of Palm Beach County online by clicking here.
We support United Way’s Mentor Center, which oversees a network of mentoring programs throughout the county. If you are interested in a mentor for your child, or in becoming a mentor yourself, you can …
If you are caring for a relative’s child, or if you’re a foster parent, or a parent with a child who needs educational advocacy in school or legal advocacy in the juvenile court system, we can help. You can …
If you’re looking for way to help keep your teen drug-free, or need local resources to guide you, you can reach out the Palm Beach County Behavioral Health Coalition, which Children’s Services Council supports.
More Parenting Resources – At Your Fingertips
Check Out the EveryParent App & Website
The EveryParent Campaign offers those parenting in Palm Beach County a unique, local resource full of tips, info and spot-on advice personalized for your family.
The EveryParent website allows you to …
- Learn about what to expect as your child grows.
- Get advice from local experts.
- Find answers to parenting questions and programs that can help.
The EveryParent apps (available for Android and Apple (iOS) devices) allows you to …
- Stay one step ahead of key moments in your child’s life.
- Get notifications from local experts to help make parenting easier.
- Save priceless memories to your child’s digital timeline.
Android app on Google play Download on the Apple App Sto