Children's Services Council's Updates
Children's Services Council's building is closed to the public
For the health and safety of our community, our building is now closed to visitors until further notice, but our staff is working remotely. Please call 561-740-7000 to reach our staff or click here to contact us with questions or concerns.
Helpful Community Resources
Children’s Services Council has compiled an ongoing list of local resources that Palm Beach County families may find helpful in these uncertain times.
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Page
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Call Center 24/7: 1-866-779-6121
- Vaccine Information, Testing Sites in Palm Beach County for COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine locator (statewide)
- Palm Beach County COVID-19 Vaccine information
- Feeding South Florida COVID-19 resources, food distribution sites
- Locations for summer feeding sites, pantries and food distribution
- File for food assistance, medical assistance from the Department of Children & Families
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies emergency pantry for infants- baby formula, diapers
Child Care, School, Summer Camp Information
- Palm Beach County School District updates on COVID-19
- Child care providers that are open in Palm Beach County
Housing, Utilities Assistance
- Palm Beach County Community Services Department's toolkit
- Palm Beach County Human Services Eviction Prevention Program website
- Palm Beach County Community Services Rapid Response Eviction Assistance Project: Click on the links to contact either Legal Aid of Palm Beach County or Florida Rural Legal Services for assistance.
- Palm Beach County Department of Housing and Economic Stability Coronavirus Relief Fund for emergency repair assistance/mortgage assistance.
- City of West Palm Beach- COVID-19 Rental Eviction Protection Program Website
- Free telemental health services from Palm Beach County Youth Services for children and families
- Mental Health America's COVID-19 information and resources
- NAMI Palm Beach County COVID-19 resources and virtual support groups
- Catholic Charities telemental counseling program
- 211 Helpline- A compilation of COVID-19 related resources
- Palm Beach County government's listings of resources
- Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County guide to legal issues involving COVID-19
To Help Other Palm Beach County Families
- To donate money to help Palm Beach County residents economically affected by COVID-19, the United Way of Palm Beach County has created a fund
Short Videos on COVID-19 Safety
- Practice social distancing
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean your hands often
- Clean and disinfect
- Avoid touching your face
- COVID-19: Practique la distancia social
- COVID-19: Limpie y desinfecte
- COVID-19: Lavarse las manos con frecuencia
- COVID-19: Cubra su tos y estornudos
- COVID-19: Evitar tocar la cara
About Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County
The Council is a local, special-purpose government created by Palm Beach County voters in 1986 and reauthorized in 2014. For more than 30 years, it has provided leadership, funding, services and research on behalf of the county’s children so they grow up healthy, safe and strong.
If you have questions related to Children's Services Council of Palm Beach County and/or media inquiries, please contact Shana Cooper, Public Information Officer.